Thursday, March 03, 2005



it's true i know sign language we taught ourselves how in grade 6 and sometimes there is this deaf guy at the pub who is old and mumbles shit that no one understands but then i roll up with all this crazy drunken signingness and people are like whaaaaaaaaaaaaat how do you know that and i say because i have skills. but there are some things i don't know so i just kind of make like i understand what dude is trying to say and i get him to just mouth it and then i make the sign for "asshole" and point to some random person i don't know and then the dude agrees with me. and then he ends up kissing and hugging me. that guy rules.

5 Comments:

Blogger psychobabbler said...

You should make a t-shirt out of this one too.

2:26 PM  
Blogger moomoo said...

raymi youre fucking awesome
but you know that already
xo

6:40 PM  
Blogger Morbid Angel said...

The Old Spaghetti Factory is downtown and it's got great food and great price, and I must say your a pretty talented artist.

3:44 PM  
Blogger Fat Free Milk said...

That's pretty cool. Give the fucker a hug for me too.

6:23 PM  
Blogger Elizabeth Chelsea said...

okay, at first i thought that was a drawing somehow of me because sometimes i can be that way like oh no raymis discovered what i think of myself ESPESH because I SPEAK SIGN LANGUAGE TOO and i also taught myself in grade 6 but your story is better i learned it because i book ordered it and had no friends, the end.

2:56 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

raymi